- All taxes + IVA (VAT)
- Vehicle Insurance fully comprehensive, excess applies. There is an excess of maximum 600€ only to be paid if the car is damaged and it is due to careless driving, All we ask is for the clients to be honest. We do not take a deposit or hold any amount on credit card, it is only in the case of damage that the excess must be paid. If cost to refill is over 4€ the client will be charged on credit card.There is an option in UK where you can buy a policy (40-50 pounds) and it covers you for 1 year on all car hire excess covers.
- Free second additional driver.
- Unlimited Kilometres.
- Baby seats (9-18 Kgs) and booster seats (18-36 Kgs) are free on request.
- Free Home Pick up Service in El Campello & surrounding areas.
- Free 24 hour service at Alicante airport.
What’s Not Included?
- Parking & Traffic fines. Traffic fines will also incur a 30€ administration fee.
- Replacement keys
- Damage to tyres and wheels
- The hirer will pay all costs of repairing the damage to the vehicle if there is something left in the car and the car is broken into. The hirer is informed that any personal belongings left inside of the vehicle are not insured.
- Incorrect fuel. It is responsibility of the hirer to make sure the correct fuel is deposited into the vehicle, if not the hirer shall pay any costs incurred to repair the vehicle.
- The vehicle is to be returned with the same amount of fuel as on collection.
Documents required when hiring
- Valid driving license, passport and visa or MasterCard for payment.
- In the event of an accident or breakdown involving your vehicle you must contact our office within 48 hours on either 0034 965 632 810 or 0034 647 930 736.
- The minimum age to drive is TWENTY ONE with a minimum THREE YEARS experience.
- Payment is to be made ONLY by visa or MasterCard.
- A deposit of a 100€ is required to be paid on booking for the rental of 7 or 9 seater.
It is prohibited to take the car outside the mainland of Spain.
IT IS AN OFFENCE TO DRIVE WHILST UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS